Info 210 Excel Project

Info 210 Excel Project - John Burks 917-00-2067 INFO...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–5. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
05/11/2009 Cover Sheet 917-00-2067 15:39:26 John Burks 917-00-2067 INFO 210.502 Spring 2008 Project 1 -- Excel 5/11/2009
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
05/11/2009 Sales Analysis 917-00-2067 15:39:26 Sally's Winery Sales Analysis John Burks 1. Riesling has the most quantity sold for the year, and Melot has the least quantity sold for the year. This can be referenced on the sheet Pivot Table 1. 2. SA had the most wine sales and WA had the least wine sales for the year. This can be referenced on the sheet Pivot Table 2. 3. Geg Clayfield had the most sales in quantity sold for the month of Febuary and Dave Robertson and Huon Hooke had the least sales in $. This can be referenced on the sheet Pivot Table 3. 4. November generated the most profit in dollars, and March generated the least profit in dollars for the year. This can be referenced on the sheed Pivot Table 4. 5. Red wine sales had the most sales in quantity for the year. This can be referenced on the sheet Pivot Table 5.
Background image of page 2
05/11/2009 Grade Calculator 917-00-2067 15:39:26 Grade Calculator INFO 210 Spring 2008 Grade Your Possible Item Weighted Syllabus Item Score Points Weight Score Weight Homework 1 30 30 1% 1.00% 1% 2 30 30 1% 1.00% 1% 3 30 30 1% 1.00% 1% 4 30 30 1% 1.00% 1% 5 30 30 1% 1.00% 1% 6 30 30 1% 1.00% 1% 7 30 30 1% 1.00% 1% 8 29 30 1% 0.97% 1% Bonus 6 Homework Total 245 240 8% 8% 8% IT Papers Interview 100 100 1% 1.00% 1% Research 100 100 1% 1.00% 1% IT Papers Total 200 200 2% 2% 2% Projects Excel 99 100 10% 9.90% 10% Access 91 100 10% 9.10% 10% Internet 91 100 10% 9.10% 10% Projects Total 281 300 30% 28% 30% Exams Exam 1 70 85 20% 16.47% 20% Exam 2 77 85 20% 18.12% 20% Exam 3 80 85 20% 18.82% 20% Exams Total 227 255 60% 53% 60% Weighted Grade Totals 100% 92% 100% Exam Average 89% Numeric Grade 92% Letter Grade A Scale Grade 0% F 61% D 71% C 81% B 91% A
Background image of page 3

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
05/11/2009 Investment Tracking 917-00-2067 15:39:26 Stock Symbol Company Name # of Shares Purchase Price Historical Value
Background image of page 4
Image of page 5
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Page1 / 10

Info 210 Excel Project - John Burks 917-00-2067 INFO...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 5. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online