Programming Logic and Design, 8e Solutions 9- 1 Programming Logic and Design, 8th Edition Chapter 9 Review Questions 1. Which of the following is true? a. A program can call one method at most. b. A method can contain one or more other methods. c. A program can contain a method that calls another method. d. All of the above are true.
2. Which of the following must every method have?
3. Which of the following is most closely related to the concept of local?
4. Although the terms parameterand argumentare closely related, the difference is that argumentrefers to _____.
5. A method’s interface is its _____. a. parameter list b. return type c. identifier d. all of the above
6. When you write the declaration for a method that can receive a parameter, which of the following must be included in the method declaration?