ELEC2299-ECAD-01-Introduction.pptx - ELEC2299 Electrical Circuit Analysis Design Introduction Chapter 1 September 7 2018 1 Objectives Syllabus

ELEC2299-ECAD-01-Introduction.pptx - ELEC2299 Electrical...

This preview shows page 1 - 6 out of 28 pages.

September 7, 2018 ELEC2299 Electrical Circuit Analysis & Design Introduction Chapter 1 10/30/18 1
Image of page 1

Subscribe to view the full document.

Objectives 10/30/18 2 Syllabus Book (eBook and WileyPlus Required) Grading/Blackboard RCSB Working together Expectations (hours, attendance) The PLAN What is a circuit? What are some circuits around us that we could not live without? Who remembers Ohm’s Law from physics? That is where we will start
Image of page 2
Expectations 10/30/18 3 You do not learn anything from copying… AND it is cheating. If you work with someone, you MUST make note of it on ANY assignment Attend all labs and lectures (I will be taking attendance) If you cannot make it, email BEFORE class/lab HW due EVERY THURSDAY and a Quizzes EVERY FRIDAY Individual Assignments will be clearly labeled! That means on your own!
Image of page 3

Subscribe to view the full document.

Grading 10/30/18 4 Labs/Project (12) – 20% Relative weight dependent upon style of report (oral, figure/caption, memo) and if the assignment is individual or group work. Homework (12) – 10% Relative weight dependent upon sum of points for a specific set of homework questions. One per week. Unlimited attempts are given. Quizzes (12) – 20% Equal weighting of all quizzes. One per week. Tests (3) – 30% Equal weighting of all tests. Final Exam (1) – 20% Cumulative final exam.
Image of page 4
The PLAN 10/30/18 5 Week Number Topic Week 1 Introduction to Electric Circuits Week 2: Resistive Networks
Image of page 5

Subscribe to view the full document.

Image of page 6
  • Fall '12
  • G
  • Electrical Engineering, Electrical network, Voltage drop, Circuit Variables, Electrical Circuit Analysis & Design

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern

Ask Expert Tutors You can ask 0 bonus questions You can ask 0 questions (0 expire soon) You can ask 0 questions (will expire )
Answers in as fast as 15 minutes