Memo for solo project 1.docx - TO Samantha Dine WRT 350...

This preview shows page 1 - 2 out of 12 pages.

TO: Samantha Dine, WRT 350 professorFROM: Gabby Tribolet, a studentDATE: September 28, 2018SUBJECT: Personality Tests and SurveyThis memo includes the results of the personality tests that I have taken and the results of the survey I gave. It includes a general analysis of the tests and my own research into them. The Myers Briggs test I took talked about how many people may think I am a quiet extravert because of how my test showed that I was 51% introverted and 49% extraverted. I think that this does happen to me a lot because I do like to talk to people, but I also need my alone time. The other tests also show how I handle stress, whether or not I am a perfectionist, and howI might self-sacrifice to be needed.Personality TestsMBTIThe Myers Briggs test was a very interesting test to take. My test told me that I am an INFJ-T, which is the advocate personality type. The advocate personality type is the rarest of the sixteen types. What surprised me is that I know two otherpeople who are also INFJ-T’s, my boyfriend and my sister’s roommate. Once I found out that both of them were also this type, I was really able to see it in them.Everything that was said about my personality was very true and the people who took my survey agree. The test said that I was a good listener and 75% of my surveyed people said yes while the other 25% said sometimes. I have always been told that I am a good listener, so these results did not surprise me. The results that also surprised me were how well I deal with stress. I have always had

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture