Page 587 animation “lymphatic system overview” questions 1-32
What is the lymphatic system?
Name the fluid involved in this system
As a system, what is its function?
Name the fluid that seeps from the blood capillaries throughout your body
What percentage of this fluid becomes lymph?
What are lymphatic capillaries?
What do they form when they converge?
What do these vessels form when they merge?
Where do these vessels drain?
10. From where does the right lymphatic duct receive lymph?
11. Where does the right lymphatic duct empty?
12. From where does the thoracic duct receive lymph?
13. Where does it empty?
14. Which lymphatic duct is larger, the right lymphatic duct or the thoracic duct?
15. Lymphatic tissues include ___
16. What are lymphatic nodules?