You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all 12 pages?
Unformatted text preview: Origins Reflection
Instructor: Rob Krise Creation Account From Genesis 1-2
• Trinity Creator
• Beginning of the Universe
• Days of Creation Creation Account From Genesis 1-2
• The Trinity is God who exists in three spirits
• 1. The Father • 2. The Son • 3. The Holy Spirit Creation Account From Genesis 1-2
• Creation broken down into days
• Day 1- God Created Light • Day 2- God Created Heavens and Waters • Day 3- God Created Dry Land • Day 4- God created the Sun and the Moon • Day 5- God created the Fish and the Birds • Day 6- God Created Humans and Animals of the land • Day 7- All was Good and in Harmony Creation Account From Genesis 1-2
• The Garden of Eden
• Adam Created from Dust • Tree of Life and Tree of Knowledge • Eve Created from the Rib of Adam Creation Account From Genesis 1-2
• Serpant (Satan)Tempts Eve and Adam
• Eat ForbiddenFruit • Fallen into Sin
• Fearful of God • Exiled from Garden of Eden • Sin and Death for Humanity • Flooded Waters Created Personal Beliefs About the Origins of the Universe
• I believe God created the world in 7 days.
• I believe God Created Humans
1. I am not sure Adam and Eve were created as Genesis
2. I have a difficult time with Eve and the rib description.
3. I may take this too literal in translation. Personal Beliefs About the Origins of the Universe
• I do believe God wanted to give Adam and Eve fear to learn wisdom.
• God states wisdom is fear in The Bible.
• I believe natural selection helped evolution of animals.
• I believe the flood waters have changed islands, oceans and
landscaping on Earth.
• I believe the arc saved animals from flood waters. How My Beliefs About Origins Impact My Worldview
• I believe that God created man in his own image.
• To know him, love him, and glorify him. To be closer to God. • Being created in his image we are to represent God.
4. Compassionate How My Beliefs About Origins Impact My Worldview
• My beliefs about Origins Impact My Wordview by affecting how I
approach my relationship with others.
• Treat people as I would want to be treated.
• Do more for my community and the needy.
• Try not to judge. That is not my place to do so.
• I believe people should be given another chance to change their
ways or sins.
• Forgive as God would have Forgiven.
• Love is the most important item you can have in life. How My Beliefs About Origins Impact My Worldview
• I am not better than other people.
• Try and keep peace.
• There is always room for improvement. I am not perfect. References
Grand Canyon University. (Ed.). (2015). The beginning of wisdom: An introduction
to Christian thought and life (2nd ed.).
Clip Art Library.TrinityCliparts #295788 [graphic] (nd).Retrieved from URL
Arenawp.vector-garden-of-eden[graphic] 10/2018. Retrieved From
Novotny, P. [graphic]. (nd).Retrieved From
Lecture 2. (2017). CWV-101: Christian Worldview. Phoenix, AZ: Grand Canyon
View Full Document
- Fall '10
- Adam, Adam and Eve, Garden of Eden, Book of Genesis