Course Hero Logo

105366486-FEASIBILITY-BanFlour-Banana-Flour-Demand-and-Supply-Analysis-in-the-Philippines.docx

Course Hero uses AI to attempt to automatically extract content from documents to surface to you and others so you can study better, e.g., in search results, to enrich docs, and more. This preview shows page 1 - 2 out of 2 pages.

A.Demand and Supply Analysisi.Historical DemandTable 2: Historical Demand for BanFlourYEARPER DAYPER WEEKPER MONTHPER YEAR2007503501,50018,0002008805602,24026,88020091107703,30039,60020101409804,20050,40020111701,1905,10061,200The table 2 shows the historical demand for BanFlour for 2007 up to 2011.i.Projected DemandTable 3: .Projected Supply and Demand for Banana as Food, Philippines, 1995 –2000(*00.0 MT)YEARSUPPLYDEMAND19953, 0683, 20619963, 0673, 43619973, 0663, 58319983, 0653, 73519993, 0643, 89720003, 0634, 069Source: BAS 1994 ()Table 3 shows thatin 1993, local demand for the fruit used up 62% of the total pro-duction. The remaining 38% was exported fresh. The 62% that was consumed locallywas either fresh or processed. Due to lack of data, the exact volume of those thatwere exported cannot be segregated from those that were consumed locally.iii.Historical Supplyiv.Projected Demand
End of preview. Want to read all 2 pages?

Upload your study docs or become a

Course Hero member to access this document

Term
Summer
Professor
rushikesh shirbhate
Tags
Supply And Demand, 1920, 1916, 1913, 1921, iii Historical Supply

Newly uploaded documents

Show More

Newly uploaded documents

Show More

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture

  • Left Quote Icon

    Student Picture