1.21. Which of the following is a purpose of a Constitution?
2. What is one flaw of most constitutions?
3. Which of the following is an accurate comparison between state constitutions and national constitutions?
4. Whereas the federal constitution divides power into executive, judicial, and legislative branches, states often divide powers among multiple authorities. What is one result of this?
5. Which tool allows for citizens to vote on a law in a popular election?
6. What important event occurred in Texas in 1876?
7. The Constitution of Coahuila y Tejas instructed the legislature to promote which of the following incentives that has persisted into modern times?
8. The Constitution of Coahuila y Tejas was influenced by several existing constitutions. The division of government powers among the executive, legislative, and judicial branches was borrowed from which of the following?