1. Which one of the following is NOT one of the postulates of Dalton's atomic theory?
2. When the following equation CH4 + O2 → CO2 + H2O is balanced, what are the coefficients?
3. As the number of covalent bonds between two atoms increases, the distance between the atoms __________ and the strength of the bond
between them __________.
4. Which one of the following compounds is chromium (III) oxide?
5. The ground state configuration of tungsten is __________.
6. The molecular geometry of the SO3 is __________.
7. ΔH for an endothermic process is __________ while ΔH for an exothermic process is __________.