Unformatted text preview: C. Written answers.
35. What is the name of the peritoneum which connect walls of abdominal and pelvic walls?
36. Name the space resting in between parietal and visceral peritoneum. How many are
there? What are the name of these?
37. What is the name of the structure that link bursa omentalis to greater sac?
38. Name of the opening oesophagus passes through diaphragm. At which level is lie on?
ABC DE 75 4
DE H ABCDEIA
39. Name the ligament in between duodenum and liver. Which structures doe
H ABCDEIZ ABC
ICOE ABCDE 145A
DCH ABCDE WABC
View Full Document
- Spring '15
- name of the peritoneum