Unformatted text preview: cardium), is the part of the fibrous pericardium which covers the heart.
d) The fibrous pericardium, connects to the adjacent structures with its outer layer and the parietal layer of the
The layers of the parietal and visceral pericardium are continuing parts of the pericardium serosum.
c) The pericardial cavity (cavitas pericardii), is the cavity between the parietal and visceral pericardium.
/. Between which chambers of the heart is septum atrioventriculare (pars membranacea septum interventriculare)
peritoneal folds create superior ileocecal, inferior ileocecal, and retrocecal recesses
ileocecal opening is provided with two folds, or lips, which form ileocecal valve
6. Which of the following is false about cecum? (true: posteromedial surface is appendix)
13. Fluids draining from the body re-enter the blood stream at the juncture of the
situated in right iliac fossa and lies below level of ileocecal junction
12. Which of the following statement is WRONG for the vena cardiaca magna?
completely covered with peritoneum and considerably mobile
a) The parietal pericardium is the outer layer of pericardium serosum.
e) It forms the sinus coronarius with v.cardiaca media and parva.
8. To which chambers of the heart do Vv. cardiaca anteriores drain into ?
10. Which margin of the heart mainly consists of the right ventricle?
attached to its anterolateral surface is appendix
a) It is situated in the sulcus interventricularis posterior.
9. Between which structures is the ductus arteriosus situated ?
pericardium serosum with its inner layer.
b) It is adjacent to a. interventricularis anterior.
( It is also named v.interventricularis anterior.
11. Which of the following statement is WRONG?
V.porta sinistra - V.cava inferior
Left ventricle - right ventricle
Right atrium - left ventricle
Left atrium - left ventricle
Right atrium - right ventricle
Truncus pulmonalis - Aorta
A.pulmonalis sinistra - aorta
Left atrium - right atrium
The visceral pericardium (epicard
Aorta - a.pulmonalis dextra
brachial and carotid arteries
e.Left atrium - right atrium
c) It drains into sinus coronarius.
a) subclavian and brachial veins
e.. Sinus coronarius
subclavian and jugular veins
d) jugular and iliac veins
d) Left ventricle
b) Left atrium
a) Right margin
b) Left margin
View Full Document
- Spring '15
- right ventricle, right atrium