Unformatted text preview: sumocytes are imable to replicate
on of water within the alycolus
ing is fulse for alveolar level of wwup
Kohn structures are for bronelflolesty
pneumocytes secrete pulmonary surfaceass
federal renua sat lip pure presaynoid treo setfootmaud z. 30
fieumocytes are extremely thin and imollie
C. Written answers.
35. What is the name of the pe
he peritoneum which connect walls of abdominal and pelvic walls?
Pari atel peritoneum
36. Name the space resting in between parietal and visceral peritoneum, How many ard
there? What are the name of these?
37. What is the name of the structure that link bursa omentalis to greater sac?
39. Name the ligament in between duodenum and liver. Which structures does it
View Full Document
- Spring '15
- Peritoneum, name of the pe, Teres hepatis, bursa omentalis