Unformatted text preview: oply from the
20. The liver is suspended from the diaphragm and abdominal wall by
a) Falciform ligament
b) Ligament teres
c) Ligament venosum
d) Subphrenic ligaments
21. Which of the following is false?
a) In the caudate lobe, the venous blood drains directly into the IVC.
the liver is suspended from the diaphragm and abdominal wall by lig.
c) Right hepatic vein divides right lobe of the liver into anterior and posterior
Coronal ligament separates the left lobe from the caudate lobe
e) The posterior border of the liver is in contact with certain organs; such as, right
22. Which of the following is false for gaster?
Curvatura ventriculi major starts from incissura angularis
by All of the arteries of the stomach alongated within curvatures and two layers of
e) Pain sense of the stomach is carried with n. vagus
dy Gaster is located between the epigastricum and left hypocondriac area
e) Omentum minus is attached to the curvatura ventriculi minor
23. The ligament between the corpus of the stomach and splen is called:
by Lig. Hepaatogastrica
c) Lig. Gastrocolica
e)/ Lig. Gastrolineale
View Full Document
- Spring '15
- caudate lobe, Falciform ligament, Right hepatic vein divides