1. List three factors that contribute to the high life expectancy in such
countries as Japan and Singapore.
Better diet, More emotionally fulfilling
lives, and enjoyable recreational activities.
2. Explain why being part of a community, particularly one that meets
regularly, can improve health.
Members of the community can share
effective methods and experiences and help support each other in the quest
3. What service does Katie’s Krops provide?
Katie's Krops grows and donates
produce for people in need.
4. What is the purpose of Pink Shirt Day?
To raise awareness for breast
cancer and show support.
5. According to the Centers for Disease Control, what are four consequences
of underage drinking?
School problems, such as higher absence and poor or
failing grades. Social problems, such as fighting and lack of participation in
youth activities. Legal problems, such as arrest for driving or physically
hurting someone while drunk. Physical problems, such as hangovers or