You've reached the end of your free preview.
Want to read all 11 pages?
Unformatted text preview: Origins Reflection
Andre Mooney Creation Account From Genesis 1 • God Created Light (Genesis 1:3, ESV) • Separated Darkness From Light (Genesis 1:4, ESV) • God Created Day and Night (Genesis 1:5, ESV) Creation Account From Genesis 1 • God Created Expanse Between the Waters (Genesis 1:6, ESV) • He Separated the Waters From Under and Above the Expanse
(Genesis 1:7, ESV) • This Expanse was called Heaven (Genesis 1:8, ESV) Creation Account From Genesis 1 • God Created the Lands and Called it Earth. (Genesis 1:9-10, ESV) • The Water Around It Was Called Sea (Genesis 1:10, ESV) • God Created Flora (Genesis 1:11-12, ESV) • God Created Light Forms In The Expanse (Genesis 1:14-18, ESV) Creation Account From Genesis 1 • God Created Livestock for the Sea (Genesis 1: 20-22, ESV) • God Created Winged Birds (Genesis 1: 20-22, ESV) • Land Livestock was Created (Genesis 1: 24-25, ESV) Creation Account From Genesis 1 • The Man was Created (Genesis 1: 26) • Based in God’s own image (Genesis 1:26) • He Gave Men Dominion Over His Other Creations (Genesis 1, ESV) Personal Beliefs About the Origins of the Universe
I do not have a personal belief about the Universe’s origin. How My Beliefs About Origins Impact My Worldview • Inexistent Beliefs Have Impacts on Worldview
• Ultimate Reality Could be Different How My Beliefs About Origins Impact My Worldview • Origins beliefs do not affect Morals
• Ethics come from personal life experiences
• Others can also pass some ethic views. How My Beliefs About Origins Impact My Worldview • No matter where we came from, we should always have a neutral
sense of morals
• Rewards are good but should not drive the way a person live. That
would be doing because you expect something. References
List two to four references. Prepare these references according to the guidelines
found in the Student Success Center. Include the permalink for the GCU
Library sources used. ...
View Full Document
- Fall '10
- Book of Genesis, Genesis creation myth, Andre Mooney