Unformatted text preview: O's. police intellegentidris
Jneuter nominative plural
b. feminine nominative singular
c. masculine nominative plural
ca neuter genitive plural
b. masculine accusative plural
c. neuter accusative singular
I. Match the correct form of the comparative adjective felicior to the bold noun in each
sentence. You do not need to consider gender.
1. That man is luckier than anyone I've ever known.
2. Grandpa says he'll bet on the luckier horses next time,
D 3. I never knew a woman luckier than her.
4. He should go to Vegas with luckier friends
5. They wished for the lives of luckier folks.
6. He gave his ticket to the rather lucky man.
Write the form of the comparative adjective in parentheses that correctly GNCs with
noun. Follow the model: virus -> peidres (peior)
agistis liftitofnor ible
cipules For tidres
ge each quam comparison to an ablative of comparison. Follow the model:
intellegentior quam Marcus est. -> Sermilius intellegentior Marco est....
View Full Document
- Spring '19
- Jaclyn Neel
- Latin, Grammatical number, Grammatical case