Unformatted text preview: Name:
20. When an organism depends on another organism for food, called the host, the dependent organis
99. Most of the earth's carbon is trapped in
b. the ocean.
both A and B.
d. neither A nor B.
100. Lipids include
101. The connective tissue bands that hold together the bones at a joint are called
c. the periosteum
Two organisms that share a habitat but have no direct effect on each other are exhibiting
103. Which of the following is not an attribute of all living things?
. They possess a high level of organization.
b. They are made of cells.
c. They are able to respond to their environment.
d. They exhibit a high degree of intelligence.
104. Autotrophs are also known as
View Full Document
- Spring '19
- Bacteria, Collagen, d. heterotrophs