Unformatted text preview: Name:
1 12. A compound held together by opposite electrical charges is a(n)
113. Sunlight causes the skin to produce which vitamin?
114. Biology is the study of
115. Cell membranes are made of two layers of
116. Which component of the blood increases in volume when a person is sick?
117. Which of the following is not a smaller part of an atom?
118. The term biodiversity refers to
a. the total number of organisms in an area.
b. the amount of habitat available in an area.
c. the number of species in an area.
d. all of these.
View Full Document