Screenshot 2019-05-24 14.10.23.png

Screenshot 2019-05-24 14.10.23.png - ti n Ques o 8 10 out...

This preview shows page 1 out of 1 page.

Image of page 1

Unformatted text preview: ti n Ques o 8 10 out of10 points Table 4.3 The financial analyst for Sportif, Inc. has compiled sales and disbursement estimates for the coming months of January through May. Historically, 75 percent of sales are for cash with the remaining 25 percent collected in the following month. The ending cash balance in January is $3,000. Mall}: Spati f, Inc. Disbursements Sales January 5 5,030 $6.01) February 6,030 57,000 March 10.000 $4.000 April 1000) $5,000 Ma" 10.00) $5,000 The total cash receipts for April are . (See Table 4.3) Selected Answer: 0 $10,000 Correct Answer: a $10,000 ti n Ques o 9 10 out of10 points Calculate net operating profit after taxes (NOPAT) if a firm has sales of $1,000,000, operating profit (EBIT) of $100,000, interest expense of $50,000, and a tax rate of 30%. Selected Answer: a $70,000 Correct Answer: 0 $70,000 ' n1 Questlo 0 0 out of 10 points In the month of August, a firm had total cash receipts of $10,000, total cash disbursements of $8,000, depreciation expense of $1,000, a minimum cash balance of $3,000, and a beginning cash balance of $500. At the end of August, the firm . Selected Answer: 0 required total financing of $2,500 Correct Answer: a required total financing of $500 Fridav. May 24. 2019 2:09:59 PM CDT ...
View Full Document

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern