Unformatted text preview: 13. Greek philosophy b
7th century B.C.
9. Explain the historical importance of Homer's epic poems for the ancient Greeks.
14. Why is the Greek discovery of phil
10. With Homer the beginnings of_
human beings and their ach
_consists of a concern with
their achievements, as he focuses his attention on human characters,
demonstrating that Greek quality of interest in humanity or human nature, even the gods
15. Explain the principle of exhaust
11. Explain the difference between the central theme of the Blind and of the Odyssey.
16 The idea of the
12. A unique way in which the Greeks were the first to comprehend the reality they observed and
17. Total relativnan
tried to understand, was
thought or speculation
View Full Document