Unformatted text preview: 2 points
1. A common aspect of all kinds of monogamy is that one person is married exclusively to another
person throughout his or her lifetime.
1. A common criticism is that interactionists ignore the ways that religion promotes social inequality
at the micro level.
1. A criticism of feminist theorists with respect to education is that they are more interested in
women's than men's gender gaps.
1. A major reason for deindustrialization is that, beginning in the early 1960s, employers easily
replaced workers with the highest skill levels with automation.
View Full Document
- Winter '19
- Psychology, Feminist theory, Grammatical conjugation