AP 1 Final Exam
1. Know the sac of fluid associated with synovial fluid./ bursa
2. Term used for lung resistance to expansion
3. Know % of gases in air
4. Know auditory ossicles.
5. Know about the Skin, stratum layers.
6. Know about ur bone cells and number of lysosomes.
7. Know areas of the femur.
8. Know primary germ layers (endoderm, ectoderm, and mesoderm)
9. By the time a conceptus reaches the uterus, how many more cells does it have?
10. How does male and female pelvis differ?
11. Water that flows through a selectively permeable membrane is what?
12. The folding and coiling of a protein into a globular shape is what structure?
13. Part of tibiofemoral joint
14. Know parts of human organ systems.
15. When you copy DNA to RNA that’s called?
16. Information used in MRA to make polypeptide is called?
17. Fingerprints are associated with…?