1-6.docx - Question 1 Correct 4.00 points out of 4.00 0...

This preview shows page 1 - 3 out of 7 pages.

Question 1 Correct 4.00 points out of 4.00 Flag question Question text All of the following are true about energy expenditure except Select one: a. the thermic effect of food represents about 5% to 10% of total energy expenditure. b. physical activity accounts for 45% to 55% of total energy expenditure. c. basal metabolism accounts for 60% to 75% of total energy expenditure. d. of all the organs, the liver accounts for the highest proportion of basal metabolism. Feedback The correct answer is: physical activity accounts for 45% to 55% of total energy expenditure. Question 2 Correct 4.00 points out of 4.00 Flag question Question text When attempting to use body fat content to define obesity, body fat above ____ for women warrants an obesity diagnosis. 0 qaid=54009913& 0 3 0 qaid=54009914& 0 3
Image of page 1

Subscribe to view the full document.

Select one: a. 25% b. 20% c. 30% d. 37% Feedback The correct answer is: 37% Question 3 Correct 4.00 points out of 4.00 Flag question Question text Physical activity Select one: a. contributes about 70 percent of total energy expenditure.
Image of page 2
Image of page 3
  • Fall '15
  • BrianSeemann
  • Correct Answer

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern