7) When may a horn be honked within city limits?
8) German authorities do not have the authority to require a U.S. Forces driver to pay warning fees forminor traffic violations. [Remediation Accessed :N]
9) What does this sign indicate? [Remediation Accessed :N]Slippery roadEnd of priority roadEnd of traffic-controlled residential areaNo stopping
10) When may vehicle 1 proceed?
11) The traffic point table does not apply to everyone who carries a U.S. Forces Certificate of License.[Remediation Accessed :N]
12) Cell phones may be used in traffic or while the motor is running, if the telephone or hearing device mustbe physically picked up.
13) Which vehicle(s) must stop? [Remediation Accessed :N]Vehicles 2 and 3Vehicle 1Vehicles 1 and 2Vehicles 1 and 3