AE 3300 Fundamentals of Building Acoustics 2013 HW5.pdf - Building Acoustics Fundamentals Architectural Engineering Program Univ of Nebraska AE 3300

AE 3300 Fundamentals of Building Acoustics 2013 HW5.pdf -...

This preview shows page 1 - 2 out of 5 pages.

Building Acoustics Fundamentals Architectural Engineering Program, Univ. of Nebraska AE 3300, Fall 2013 Additional problems on back side… Homework #5 due Wednesday, October 30, 2013 Please complete your homework on engineering paper, write neatly, and staple all pages together. Only select problems will be graded for 70% of the homework grade. The other 30% will be awarded for completing every other problem. To receive full credit for each problem, please show your work, simplify expressions to a reasonable degree, label units appropriately, and box your answers. In all equations, 1 j . 1) Create a spreadsheet in Excel which calculates at least the 5 lowest resonance frequencies of any three-dimensional rigid rectangular room. a. Use the spreadsheet to find at least the 5 lowest resonance frequencies for a rectangular room of size L x =15 m, L y =24 m, and L z =9 m. Submit the spreadsheet electronically to the grader ( [email protected] ). Please label file : Last name_first name_HW5Prob1a.xls b. What is the resonance frequency for the (1,1,2) mode? Sketch the (1,1,2)
Image of page 1

Subscribe to view the full document.

Image of page 2
  • Fall '19
  • Movement Room

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern

Ask Expert Tutors You can ask 0 bonus questions You can ask 0 questions (0 expire soon) You can ask 0 questions (will expire )
Answers in as fast as 15 minutes