Drivers Ed. Carlos Arias Pd.471 Questions 3/6/171. If you knowingly make a false statement in an application for a driver license or identification card, can you be fined and placed in prison upon conviction?
2. Can a person temporarily operate a farm tractor on the highway without a driver license?
3. You must obtain a new license showing the new address within how many days of moving?
4. If you lose your Florida driver license and need a replacement license, where do you apply for it?
5. If you failed to answer a traffic summons, would you be able to renew your license?
6.What would happen to the license of a driver who was involved in an accident and did not stop to help persons who were injured?
7. If you receive twelve points within twelve months, for how long will your license be suspended?
8. What are the penalties for driving under the influence (DUI)?
9. Both your judgment and vision are affected after drinking alcohol. Which is affected first?
10. What are the penalties for refusing to take a test to determine whether you are intoxicated?
11.What type of insurance must you have on motor vehicles with four or more wheels?
12. If your driver license is revoked for DUI or suspended for too many points, what typeof insurance must you either purchase or prove that you had on the date of the violation or effective date of the suspension?
13. What are the penalties for littering?
14. If you hit a parked car and are unable to find the owner, what should you do?