Final Exam Review - Electrochemistry 1. Manganese (Mn) has an oxidation number of +6 ina.d.b.e.c.
2. The oxidation number of sulfur () in is
3. In which of the following compounds does nitrogen have the highest oxidation number?
4. The oxidation number of chromium () in the dichromate ion () is
5. Which substance in the following reaction has undergone oxidation?+ + + + a.d.b.e.c.6. Consider the following redox reaction:Which of the following is the reducing agent?a.in d. b.in e. c.in
7. Consider the following reaction:In this reaction, the reducing agent isa. d. b. e. c.