Unformatted text preview: 1) His older brother became a painter and moved to Florence to the
workshop of a painter called Ricci_di Lorenzo.
2) Masaccio put his friends Brunelleschi, Donatello and Masolinointo the
and Donatello like to spend a lot of time poking around among
the ruins of Ancient Rome. - Brunelleschi
4) Masaccio was inspired by what he had seen in Rome
5)Apart from the Adam and Eve scenes, which are the smallest of the
pictures, the most famous is Masaccio's picture of The
- Tribute Money
Chapel is a large chapel at the Church of Santa Maria del
Carmine where Masaccio had previously worked painting the procession.
47) Who went to the Brancacci Chapel? - Masaccio + Masolino ,
8) Describe 'Masaccio'.
(Example he was a goldsmith, a singer)
Masaccio was a famous painter of the
Halian Renaissance .
9) Masaccio's panel is in the National Gallery, London. Masolino lived for
years , but he never went back to finish the Brancacci
10)Describe 'Brancacci Chapel'
This chapel was located at the Church of Santa-
Maria del Carmine and it was sponsored by the
* * 11.) Who designed the architect church?
Brancacci family .
Donatello designed the
Masaccio and Masolino Were
Brancacci church .
given the task to decorate
View Full Document
- Fall '19