BUSINESS PLAN FOR A PASTRY MAKING BUSINESS.docx - BUSINESS PLAN FOR A PASTRY MAKING BUSINESS Executive Summary Business Name Sweet Thoughts’ Cake Pops

BUSINESS PLAN FOR A PASTRY MAKING BUSINESS.docx - BUSINESS...

This preview shows page 1 - 4 out of 27 pages.

BUSINESS PLAN FOR A PASTRY MAKING BUSINESS Executive Summary Business Name : Sweet Thoughts’ Cake Pops Business Address : E. Viudez St. Poblacion, San Ildefonso, Bulacan Nature of Business : Pastry Making Form of Ownership : Partnership Proponents : Ms. Ruby Ann Estrella, Ms. Shena Marie Geronimo, Ms. Clarissa Gavino and Ms. Harlene Estrada Objectives: The project seeks to achieve the following: Marketing Aspect Sweet Thoughts is an enterprise offering desserts and pastries. It is a small business owned by a circle of friends whose common interests is to eat sweet foods. These interests brought them into an idea of putting their own shop. Their primary product is Cake Pops. This is a cake mold into a small round-shape and then place in a plastic stick, the same concept as lollipop. People nowadays think that they can only eat cakes when they have a lot of money, but Sweet Thoughts will change that way of thinking, because with only P10.00, they can already have a cake. What makes this product unique? It is its price. The company is claiming that they are the only pastry shop that offers the lowest price for Cake Pops. They are actually giving those unprivileged the chance to eat as much cakes they want without allotting large amount of money. It’s affordable, but the management makes sure that its taste and quality will not suffer. Technical Aspect The proposed site of the business is at E Viudez St. Poblacion, San Ildefonso, Bulacan beside the popular Photocopying Shop and near the Convenience Store.
Image of page 1

Subscribe to view the full document.

The location of the business is often visit by the public in such town. It is also near in San Ildefonso Municipal Hall and Liceo De Buenavista School where most of the people often passed by so they will easily recognize it. And also this location is catchy in the public. Organizational Aspect The Sweet thought’s company is a partnership type of business which composed of five persons namely Ruby Ann Estrella, ShiennaMarie Geronimo , Clarissa Gavino, Harlene Estrada and Thalia Melanie Bernardo . They are partners and they decided to build Pastry business which fits with their self-interest. They built an idea on their mind and came up in one thought. They are aiming higher to achieve their same goal that’s why they tend to open up a business. All of the integral legal documents will be prepared by the management before the operation of the business. The administration will follow the rules and regulations of the constitution in doing a business. All the necessities will be submitted before the operating such as all permits like sanitary permit, business permit, BIR permit, registration from the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) and the likes. Financial Aspect The total capital investment of the proposed project is Php 864,598.90. The proponents will finance the 45% Investment, and the remaining 55% will come from financial institutions through loans.
Image of page 2
MARKETING PLAN The Product Sweet Thoughts is a small enterprise offering sweet desserts and pastries. Its primary product is Cakepops. This is a cake mold into a small round-shape and then place in a plastic
Image of page 3

Subscribe to view the full document.

Image of page 4
  • Spring '17
  • rodrigo buenaventura

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern

Ask Expert Tutors You can ask 0 bonus questions You can ask 0 questions (0 expire soon) You can ask 0 questions (will expire )
Answers in as fast as 15 minutes