1. Large numbers of people are moving from rural areas to urban areas and most of these urban dwellers live in ____.a. affluent countriesb. New Yorkc. northern Europed. the United Statese. less-developed countries
2. What concept describes the maximum number of people who can live in reasonable comfort and freedom indefinitely?
3. To some analysts, the key problem with people collectively degrading the earth’s life-support system is the large number of people in less-developed countries, while other analysts state that the key factor is ____.
4. The exponential rate of growth of the total human population over the past 100 years has been a result of ____.
5. Currently, how many people worldwide do not have their basic needs met?a. one out of every two peopleb. one out of every three peoplec. one out of every five peopled. one out of every seven peoplee. one out of every fifteen people