Unformatted text preview: - The LPN / LVN contributes info and provides input.
- Info included in an outcome statement :
. Realistic Specific action to be taken by the
An action that of'' patient, is / willings and able
to perform .
. A action that is measurable .
. A definite timeframe for the action to be
* Initial steps of Nursing Interventions :
: Chedk this Chartbfor an order mol
- Think critically about the order
- Gather needed equipment or supplies .
- knock before you enter a room.
- Smile / make eye contact w/ patient .
- Introduce yourself to patient.
Explain procedure to Patient .
Identify patient using 2 methods.
- check allergies
- Reevaluate the appropriateness of the intervention
- Ensure appropriatness of enviormental temp .
provide privacyt forthe patient you of
Don gloves / Protective equipment
Raise bed to comfortable working height .
- Evaluation Criteria :
. Are the nursing diagnoses correct ?
. Have you, established realistic, reachable goals? . it...
View Full Document
- Fall '15