Unformatted text preview: Senior Portfolio Requirements (3) - Word
4. Letters of Recommendation (3) 30 at 10 points each
5. Response from a college, trade school, or Armed Service (4) 20 at 5 points each
(NOTE: This could be a combination of the above responses addressed to you, the
applicant, and that includes letters of acceptance, denial, interest)
6. Resume 40
7. Community Service Verification (minimum of 5 hours): 20
8. High School Achievements/Awards/Activities/Certificates (3-this includes scholarship
9. College Entrance Essay (minimum 1 page; maximum 2 pages) 50
10. Employment Application (1) 15 (NOTE: It has to be accurate, in blue or black ink; if
completed online, then submit a printed copy)
1 1. Professional Shot 25 (JDauda Photography will stage and shoot an inside and outside
photo for $5)
12. Elevator Speech (minimum of 1-2 minutes) 40
Title: My Senior Portfolio: Student's Name
What does this portfolio mean to you: 3-5 sentences explaining of why this portfolio
matters to you?
For each section provide a brief description of the attached files (3-5 sentences).
Google Sites - this is where you will upload your documents for grading purposes.
Scanner - please download this app if you do not have access to a scanner. You
to scan these documents so that you can upload them....
View Full Document
- Fall '19