Unformatted text preview: Tube
XJZ Survey Remover Donate . Harbu Ga...
Breaking Point - How. CD My account - minin.
Is Steam Down? ff darkshadow123's B...
iple Attempts Not allowe
e Completion This te
estion Completion Sta
36. What does this type of drainage pattern indicate about the area?
a, rocks in the area are homogeneous and/or flat lying
b, rocks in the area are alternating resistant and non-resistant, forming parallel ridges
You just bought a r
c. stream channels radiate outward like wheel spokes from a high point
going to have a dri
d. stream channels flow randomly with no relation to underlying rocks or structure
The geology under
37. In what direction was the main river flowing?
38. How were these lakes formed?
a, they were man made - all are dammed
b. they are formed by large rivers in the area
c, as sinkholes, as underlying soluble rock was dissolved and areas collapsed
d. they are impact structures that filled with water
39. What type of bedrock is present in this area?
The well-drilling con
You have to select t
40. These features you are seeing, are linear valleys, Assume that water flowed
selected AND why y
through these valleys at some time. What type of drainage pattern would this
Click Save and Submit
41. Think about the drainage pattern you selected in the previous answer - what
does this tell you about the underlying rocks?
a, the rocks are probably fractured
b. the rocks are uniformly resistant
c. the rocks are part of a topographic high, like a mountain
d the rocks are alternately resistant and non-resistant
Page | 118...
View Full Document
- Spring '08