Investment Valuation.xlsx - 1 Stock Valuation A stock has an initial price of $125 per share paid a dividend of Total Return =(Price at the end Price at

Investment Valuation.xlsx - 1 Stock Valuation A stock has...

This preview shows page 1 - 3 out of 7 pages.

Total Return = (Price at the end - Price at the beginning + Dividen Price at the end $180.00 Price at at the beginning $125.00 Dividend Received $2.00 Total Return 45.60% Capital Gain Yield = (Price at the end - Price at the beginning ) / Pr Price at the end $180.00 Price at at the beginning $125.00 Dividend Received $2.00 Capital Gain Yield 44.00% Dividend Yield = Dividend Received / Price at the beginning Dividend Received $2 1.60% Price at at the beginning $125.00 Or Total Return 45.60% Capital Gain Yield 44.00% 1.60% CAPM Return = Risk Free Return + Beta ( Market Return - Risk Feee Retu = 0.05 1.2*(20% 23.00% 1. Stock Valuation: A stock has an initial price of $125 per share, pa 3. CAPM: A stock has a beta of 1.20, the expected market rate of re ER i = Expected return of investment R f = Risk-free rate
Image of page 1

Subscribe to view the full document.

WACC: The Corporation has a targeted capital structure of 80% common st WACC = (weight of Debt / Total weight) x Cost of debt( 1- T) + (Weight of e Weight Debt 20% Weight Equity 80% Cost of Debt 5% Cost of equity 10% Tax Rate 30% Debt 20% 3.50% 0.700% Equity 80% 10% 8.00% WACC 8.700% Cost of Building the plant 525 Debt-to-equity ratio 0.75 Cost of Debt 8%
Image of page 2
Image of page 3
  • Spring '17
  • HERICK ONDIGO

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern

Ask Expert Tutors You can ask You can ask ( soon) You can ask (will expire )
Answers in as fast as 15 minutes