41. Who is the writer of Azadi?
(a) R.K. Narayan (b) Khushwant Singh (c) Tagore (d) *Chaman Nahal
42. "The God of Small Things" is written by
43. Who wrote the poem "Listeners"?
de la Mare., Walter John 1873-1956. British writer whose delight in the fantasy world of childhood is reflected in his poems and novels, such as Early One Morning (1935).
44. In writing "Canterbury Tales" Chaucer was influenced by
45. Which poem starts with "Behold her single in the field...."
(a) Lucy Gray(b) *The Solitary Reaper; ballad(c)
Hymn to Intellectual Beauty