29. Paradise Lost comprises
(a) 10 books (b) * 12 books(c) 6 books (d) 8 books
30. Who used the expression "unaging monuments of intellect"?
31. Which poet was invited by John F. Kennedy to his inauguration ceremony?
32. The writer of: "A Pair of Mustachios" is
33. Estella is a character in
(a) Joseph Andrews(b) * Great Expectations60(c) A Tale of Two Cities(d) Old Man and the SeaDickens., Charles John Huffam Pen name Boz. 1812-1870. British writer known for histales of Victorian life and times. His works, which first appeared in serialized form, include The Pickwick Papers (1836-1837), Oliver Twist (1837-1838), and David Copperfield (1849-1850).
34. The writer of novel; Scarlet Letter is
American writer whose novels, such as
1. The Scarlet Letter (1850) and
2. The House of the Seven Gables (1851), and