11. The writer of the line : "Stone walls do not aprison make" is
12. "Monkey's Paw" by jacobs is a
13. Lyrical Ballads appeared in
14. The writer of 'A Pair of Blue Eyes73' is
Hardy., Thomas 1840-1928. British writer noted for his Wessex novels, including Far from the Madding Crowd (1874), The Mayor of Casterbridge (1886), and Tess of the d'Urbervilles (1891).
15. Hard Times was written by
Dickens., Charles John Huffam Pen name Boz. 1812-1870. British writer known for his tales of Victorian life and times. His works, which first appeared in serialized form, include The Pickwick Papers (1836-1837), Oliver Twist (1837-1838), and David Copperfield (1849-1850).
Elizabeth Bennet is a character in