AGE DISTRIBUTION IN GERMANY..docx - Running head AGE DISTRIBUTION IN GERMANY Running Head AGE DISTRIBUTION IN GERMANY AGE DISTRIBUTION IN GERMANY Name

AGE DISTRIBUTION IN GERMANY..docx - Running head AGE...

This preview shows page 1 - 3 out of 6 pages.

Running head: AGE DISTRIBUTION IN GERMANY 1 Running Head: AGE DISTRIBUTION IN GERMANY . AGE DISTRIBUTION IN GERMANY. Name: Course: Professor: Institutional Affiliation:
Image of page 1
AGE DISTRIBUTION IN GERMANY 2 Age Distribution in Germany Germany is a country foundinthe western-central European region.It is closely bordered by Poland, Denmark, France, Austria, the Netherlands,Switzerland,Luxembourg, Belgium and the Czech Republic. Sittingona landspace of 348, 560 square kilometers, it is ranked as the 17 th most populous country in the world and the largest andmost populous country in Europe. As of Sunday,November 24,2019,the current populationin Germany is 83, 623,634 people,based on Worldometers’ elaboration of the latest United Nations data. Germany’s totalpopulation accounts for 1.08% of the world’s totalpopulation. 49.39% of the totalpopulation is made upof males while the remaining 50.61% comprises of females. The majority of population in Germany resides inurban areas,making up 76.4% ofthetotal population(63,787,507 people) in 2019. Majority of the population in Germany
Image of page 2
Image of page 3

You've reached the end of your free preview.

Want to read all 6 pages?

  • Spring '14
  • Gordon,JeffreyM

What students are saying

  • Left Quote Icon

    As a current student on this bumpy collegiate pathway, I stumbled upon Course Hero, where I can find study resources for nearly all my courses, get online help from tutors 24/7, and even share my old projects, papers, and lecture notes with other students.

    Student Picture

    Kiran Temple University Fox School of Business ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    I cannot even describe how much Course Hero helped me this summer. It’s truly become something I can always rely on and help me. In the end, I was not only able to survive summer classes, but I was able to thrive thanks to Course Hero.

    Student Picture

    Dana University of Pennsylvania ‘17, Course Hero Intern

  • Left Quote Icon

    The ability to access any university’s resources through Course Hero proved invaluable in my case. I was behind on Tulane coursework and actually used UCLA’s materials to help me move forward and get everything together on time.

    Student Picture

    Jill Tulane University ‘16, Course Hero Intern

Stuck? We have tutors online 24/7 who can help you get unstuck.
A+ icon
Ask Expert Tutors You can ask You can ask You can ask (will expire )
Answers in as fast as 15 minutes
A+ icon
Ask Expert Tutors