{[ promptMessage ]}

Bookmark it

{[ promptMessage ]}

assign03 - initiative and investigate things that are not...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
SYSC 3600 – Assignment #3 Do lab #1 (from the lab manual) and submit a report. You may work in pairs and need only submit one report per pair. If you elect to do this, be sure that both of your names and student numbers appear on the report. Students who simply do what is asked for in the lab manual will earn at most 90% of the mark for this assignment. The remaining 10% is reserved for students who show a little
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: initiative and investigate things that are not covered in the lab manual (e.g. investigate some further aspect of first order systems and/or experiment with Matlab). We do realize that you are all much more interested in knowledge than in marks, and would doubtless go the extra mile anyway, but we reckon that a little incentive can’t possibly hurt....
View Full Document

{[ snackBarMessage ]}

Ask a homework question - tutors are online