19 - contributes to my consistent readings without any need...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Index: GrowFAQ : What is a good ph/EC/TDS meter? Added by: MisterIto Last edited by: administrator Viewed: 771 times Rated by 10 users: 9.50/10 I use and recommend the Hanna HI9813 Grocheck portable ph, ppm and EC meter. It is available from most larger indoor garden supply retailers for around $200. I have had one for several years and it never drifts more than .2 on the ph scale or 30ppm from the original calibration made. I keep the electrode immersed in Hanna storage solution and use a hand held trigger sprayer to clean the film and residue that accumulates on it. I feel this
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: contributes to my consistent readings without any need for re-calibration at all. Added by ~shabang~ : I've had the lower model waterproof Oakton pens for over 5 years with no problems. I've replaced the pH probe twice since I let it dry out too long, but I did that for piece of mind and not because it really needed it. Last modified: 18:32 - Nov 07, 2000 Quicklink: http://overgrow.com/growfaq/19 GrowFAQ © 2000-2004 Overgrow faq:19 "What is a good ph/EC/TDS meter?" Compiled by QMP3T...
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 09/17/2009 for the course BIO 328 taught by Professor Roux during the Spring '08 term at University of Texas.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online