398 - Last modified 00:30 Quicklink...

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Index: GrowFAQ : How do I adjust the pH in chemical solutions? Added by: MisterIto Last edited by: MisterIto Viewed: 381 times Rated by 2 users: 5.00/10 To lower ph: use nitric acid during vegetative; phosphoric acid during flowering. To raise ph: use potassium hydroxide or potassium silicate, which also provides silicon.
Background image of page 1
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: Last modified: 00:30 - Nov 28, 2000 Quicklink: http://overgrow.com/growfaq/398 GrowFAQ © 2000-2004 Overgrow faq:398 "How do I adjust the pH in chemical solutions?" Compiled by QMP3T...
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 09/17/2009 for the course BIO 328 taught by Professor Roux during the Spring '08 term at University of Texas.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online