Unformatted text preview: Name: AEB 3341
Tuesday November 20, 2007
(White Copy TEST FORM CODE A)
This examination consists of a grand total of 100 points divided into four parts. Part I consists of
true and false questions and is worth 10 points. Part II consists of matching questions and is
worth 10 points. Part III consists of multiple-choice questions and is worth 20 points. Part IV
consists of short answer/essay questions and is worth 60 points.
Please take note of the following:
1) Place your name on this first page only. Please do not place your name on any other page
of this examination. This allows the instructor more objectivity when grading.
2) Make sure you answer all the questions. Partial credit will be awarded when appropriate
and guessing on true-false, multiple choice, and matching sections at least gives you the
chance for credit as opposed to leaving the question blank, which gives you no chance for
3) Be sure to turn in the entire examination once you are finished. Your test copy will be
returned to you once it has been graded.
4) There are a total of 12 pages including this cover page. Please verify that this exam copy
is complete. Please note that in a effort to save paper, the exam is on both sides
5) The terms “discuss” and “explain” require more then just identification or listing in order
to receive full credit.
6) Good luck!!!
"I understand that the University of Florida expects its students to be honest in all thei...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 09/23/2009 for the course AEB 3341 taught by Professor Wysocki during the Spring '04 term at University of Florida.
- Spring '04