CPR and AED Final Exam1. Which of the following is the SIXTH step of using an AED?1.Press the shock button2.Attach the AED pads3.Open the victim's shirt and wipe the chest dry4.Tell everyone to "stand clear"
2. Which of the following is the 4th leading cause of injury related deaths?
3. Compression-only CPR should only be used on which of the following types of victims?
4. At what rate per minute should compressions be administered?
5. When possible, what is the preferred method of CPR?1.Compression-only14.Single-person15.Two-person16.Rescue-breath-only
6. Which part of your hand should be used to administer back blows?
7. Which of the following are the common causes of choking?