Unformatted text preview: apstudents to
learn more about the calculator policy for each of these
exams, and for a list of authorized calculators.
• A ruler or straightedge only if you’re taking an AP Physics Exam. If you believe there is a problem while you are taking the exam
(e.g., you aren’t given enough time for a section of the exam, or the
directions you receive are incorrect), notify your AP Coordinator
immediately so that any necessary action can be taken as soon as
possible. If that doesn’t resolve the situation, speak to your principal. Reporting Ambiguous or Incorrect AP
AP Exam questions are developed and reviewed carefully by qualified
professionals who agree on the correct answer. However, if you
believe there is a problem with a question, notify AP Assessment
Development immediately, and no later than June 15. If necessary,
action will be taken before the grades are reported. Be sure to include
the following with your communication:
• Exam title. • A photo ID if you do not attend the school where you are taking the exam. • Exam section (multiple choice or free response). • Your social security number for identification purposes (optional). If you provide it, the number will appear on your
AP Grade Report. • A description of the question and the problem in as much detail as possible. • Your SSD Student Accommodation Letter, which verifies that you have been approved for extended time or another testing
What NOT to Bring to the Exam Room
• Cell phones, PDAs, MP3 players, e-mail/messaging devices, or any other electronic or communication devices.
• Books, compasses, correction fluid, dictionaries, highlighters,* notes, or colored pencils.*
• Scratch paper; notes can be made on portions of the exam booklets.
• Watches that beep or have an alarm. • Question number. • Your complete home mailing address, even if you send a message via e-mail. All communications will be answered by regular mail. Lost or Damaged Exams
In extremely rare instances, exams (or portions of exams) get lost or
damaged in the shipping and handling process, making it impossible
for the AP Program to score a student’s work. After exhausting every
effort to locate the missing materials, the AP Prog...
View Full Document
- Spring '09
- AP, Academic transfer, Harlan Hanson