Unformatted text preview: ram will offer the
student two options: The student may retake the missing portion of
the exam, which is then scored, or the student can choose to cancel
the exam and receive a refund. more Additional Information • Portable listening* or recording devices (even with headphones) or photographic equipment. Information for Homeschooled Students or
Students Whose Schools Do Not Offer AP • Computers.*
• Clothing with subject-related information.
• Food or drink.*
* nless this has been preapproved as an accommodation by the College Board U
Services for Students with Disabilities office prior to the exam date. If you are a homeschooled student or you attend a school that
does not offer AP, you can still take the exams by arranging to test at
a participating school. Call AP Services no later than March 1 to get
the names and phone numbers of local AP Coordinators. Prepare a list
of the exams you plan to take prior to calling so that the appropriate
schools and Coordinators can be identified. Then contact the AP © 2007 The College Board. All rights reserved. Visit the College Board on the Web: www.collegeboard.com. 9
Bulletin for AP Students and Parents 2 007-08 Coordinators identified by AP Services no later than March 15.
When calling Coordinators to arrange testing, be sure to tell them:
• You are trying to locate a school willing to administer exams to homeschooled students or students from schools that do not offer
• The exams you plan to take.
• If you have a documented disability that will require testing accommodations at the exam, and if you have been approved by
the College Board to test with accommodations.
• You will use a different school code so your exam grade(s) will be reported separately from the school at which you test.
Homeschooled students will use the state homeschool code given
to them on the day of the exam; students whose schools do not
offer AP will use their own school’s code.
Once you locate a school willing to administer your exams, that...
View Full Document
- Spring '09