This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: or you if you do not need to
submit documentation for review. (See the Eligibility Form for
• Are you homeschooled or do you attend a school that
doesn’t offer AP Exams? In either case, review the instructions
on pages 8 and 9, and note these deadlines: Reread this bulletin. It’s especially important to review the exam
security information and what to bring and what not to bring to the
exam (see page 8). Continue to work hard in your AP courses and to
prepare for your AP Exams.
• Are any of your AP Exams scheduled for the same date and
time? Check the exam schedule on the back cover. If you have a
conflict, ask your AP Coordinator for information about taking one of
the exams during the late-testing period.
• Is your calculator appropriate for use on the exams
in Calculus, Chemistry, Statistics, or Physics? Check
www.collegeboard.com/apstudents for a list of AP-approved
calculators. June–October April • March 1: Deadline to contact AP Services for a list of local
AP Coordinators at whose schools you might be able to test.
• March 15: Deadline to contact AP Coordinators identified by
Students receive their AP Exam grades by mail in July.
Here are some deadlines to remember for ordering your
AP Exam grades and exam materials.
• June 15: If you want to withhold one or more
of your exam grades or change the grade report
recipient for your 2008 AP Exams, AP Services must
receive your request in writing by this date. Grades
may be canceled at any time, but if you prefer that
your grades for 2008 not be sent to the college you
indicated on your answer sheet, you must notify AP
Services by this date.
• July 1: Grades by Phone available.
• September 15: Deadline for ordering your freeresponse booklets from 2008.
• October 31: Deadline for requesting the MultipleChoice Rescore Service. © 2007 The College Board. All rights reserved. Visit the College Board on the Web: www.collegeboard.com. 3
Bulletin for AP Students and Pare...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 11/04/2009 for the course UR 13045 taught by Professor Mr.u during the Spring '09 term at Magnolia Bible.
- Spring '09