This preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.
Unformatted text preview: stration and in the months
following the exam to order grade reports and other services. Completing Exam Responses
You must follow the instructions below for completing exam
responses. If you deviate from these instructions, your grade may be
• All of your answers for the multiple-choice section must be indicated on your answer sheet by filling in the appropriate ovals.
Do not write your answers for the multiple-choice section in the
exam booklets. If you do, your answers will not be scored. Contacting the Office of Testing Integrity
If you observe any behavior that might lead to the invalidation of grades, contact the Office of Testing Integrity as soon as possible. All information will be kept strictly confidential. See the back cover for contact information. • Answers for the free-response section must be written in the Section II exam booklets. Do not write them in the inserts. If you
do, your answers will not be scored.
• All answers for the free-response section must be in English, with the exception of the exams in Chinese Language and Culture,
French Language, French Literature, German Language, Italian
Language and Culture, Japanese Language and Culture, Spanish
Language, and Spanish Literature. Any responses not adhering to
this policy will not be scored. © 2007 The College Board. All rights reserved. Visit the College Board on the Web: www.collegeboard.com.
2 007 8
Bulletin for AP Students and Parents 2 007-08 Reporting Problems During the
Administration What to Bring to the Exam Room
• Several sharpened No. 2 pencils with erasers for all responses on your multiple-choice answer sheet.
• Pens with black or dark blue ink for completing areas on the exam booklet covers and for free-response questions in most
• Your six-digit school code. Homeschooled students will be given a code at the time of the exam.
• A watch. • An approved calculator with the necessary capabilities if you are taking the AP Calculus, Chemistry, Physics, or Statistics
Exams. Visit w ww.collegeboard.com/...
View Full Document
This note was uploaded on 11/04/2009 for the course UR 13045 taught by Professor Mr.u during the Spring '09 term at Magnolia Bible.
- Spring '09