Keepinmindthatap exams in world languages and music

Info iconThis preview shows page 1. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: school’s AP Coordinator is responsible for ordering your exam materials, telling you when and where to report for the exams, and collecting your fees, which may be negotiated to recover additional proctoring or administration costs. That school must administer the exams for you; the school cannot forward exam materials to you or your school for handling. You must bring a valid governmentissued photo ID with you to the exam. If you have approval from the College Board to test with accommodations, you must also bring your Student Accommodation Letter. Information for Students Testing with Accommodations If you have a documented disability, you may be eligible for accommodations on the AP Exams. Examples include extended time; large-type exams; large-block answer sheets; Braille; permission to use a Braille device, computer, or magnifying device; a reader to dictate questions; a writer to record responses; a written copy of oral instructions; as well as other accommodations. Practice materials in Braille are available for most exams. Contact College Board Services for Students with Disabilities if Braille or other formats are needed. To receive testing accommodations, a Student Eligibility Form must be submitted. In most cases, students work together with their school’s SSD Coordinator to submit the form and required documentation. Your school should already have copies of this form. You can view a sample copy on the Web at www.collegeboard.com/ssd under “Forms and Resources,” though only an original scannable form may be submitted. Under certain circumstances, additional documentation is also required. The instructions that accompany the form provide more information. Contact your school’s SSD Coordinator or the College Board’s SSD office for more information (see back cover for contacts). If you have already received College Board–approved accommodations for AP Exams, the PSAT/NMSQT®, or the SAT®, you do not need to submit a new form unless: • You change schoo...
View Full Document

This note was uploaded on 11/04/2009 for the course UR 13045 taught by Professor Mr.u during the Spring '09 term at Magnolia Bible.

Ask a homework question - tutors are online