{[ promptMessage ]}

Bookmark it

{[ promptMessage ]}

studyguidefinal_F09[1]

studyguidefinal_F09[1] - Study Guide Spanish 203 Final...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–2. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Study Guide: Spanish 203 Final Exam (Chapters 1-3) The final will have sections covering listening, reading, writing, grammar and vocabulary, and will contain a variety of different question types (multiple choice, fill in the blank, true / false, etc.). Culture is interwoven throughout, but is especially important in the writing section of the exam. Roughly 75% of the final exam is based on Metas Cap. 2A and 2B and the remaining 25% is based on Caps. 1 & 2. The final exam is on Monday, December 14 at 8:00 am. The location will probably NOT be your normal classroom. Also, your instructor may not be giving his or her own final exam, meaning that you could have a different reader for the listening comprehension sections. See your instructor for more information. The exam is out of 178 points. To prepare for the listening (2 sections - 25 total points): Do (or re-do) the listening activities on Quia . Study the vocabulary from Metas Cap. 2A and 2B.
Background image of page 1

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Image of page 2
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

{[ snackBarMessage ]}