Psych1lecture1.w09

Psych1lecture1.w09 - INTRODUCTORY PSYCHOLOGY I cannot add...

Info iconThis preview shows pages 1–11. Sign up to view the full content.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon

Info iconThis preview has intentionally blurred sections. Sign up to view the full version.

View Full DocumentRight Arrow Icon
This is the end of the preview. Sign up to access the rest of the document.

Unformatted text preview: INTRODUCTORY PSYCHOLOGY I cannot add you to the class. Syllabus Download and read the syllabus. Text The Fubu book Grading final grade = .25*M 1 + .25*M 2 + .35*F + .15*O Other stuff (including assignments and quizzes): About these quizzes short, sweet, unnanounced. missed quizzes cannot be made up Attendance Give me a fish and I will eat for a day. Teach me to fish and I will eat for a lifetime. The fish: What we know* about psychology How to fish: How to do psychological research How to evaluate psychological research How to evaluate psychological claims Physicists have only been able to account for 10 % of the universe. Scientists say that we only use 10% of our brains. The other 90% is contemplating the 90% of the universe that physicists cannot account for. Gregg Braden Lisa Garr That makes sense... NO IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE!!!!! "Gregg Braden is a rare blend of scientist, visionary and scholar with the ability to speak to ur minds, while touching the wisdom of our hearts."- Deepak Chopra, M.D. ew York Times Best selling author Gregg Braden has been a featured guest for international conferences, and media specials, exploring the role of spirituality in technology. A former Senior conferences, and media specials, exploring the role of spirituality in technology....
View Full Document

Page1 / 31

Psych1lecture1.w09 - INTRODUCTORY PSYCHOLOGY I cannot add...

This preview shows document pages 1 - 11. Sign up to view the full document.

View Full Document Right Arrow Icon
Ask a homework question - tutors are online